We collect personal information when you register or subscribe to one of our services, when you place an order, use our online services, contact us in any way (via social networks, for example), click on an advertisement on our website or on a third party site, request information or assistance, when you provide us with a testimonial or other comment, when you comment on a blog or article accessible through our services, when you attend an event that we organize or sponsor, when you participate in contests or take advantage of exclusive promotional offers and when you subscribe to receive our special offers or other news. The information we collect and maintain about you may include your name, email, home and mobile phone numbers, address, shipping and billing addresses, payment card information, IP address, search criteria, purchase history, purchase preferences, the type of browser you use (the program you use to visit websites,
such as Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari), the times you access the site and the duration of access, your referring URL (the site from which you access ours), other information about your geographic location, date of birth, password, answers to security questions and any other information you may provide us.
AMIRIUS PARIS has sufficient technical and organizational means to protect your personal information from any unauthorized or illegal use, as well as from accidental loss, destruction or damage while your data is in our possession.
USE OF THIS INFORMATION
Your information is used for :
- Answer your questions and enquiries
- Receive and process the orders you place with us
- Customize the service we offer you
- Fulfill our obligations related to any agreement you have with us
- Verify your identity
- Anticipate and resolve problems related to the goods or services we offer you
- Conduct market research and collect sales data
- Send you newsletters, surveys or other information about our products and services by mail, email or SMS
- Publish on this site, at our discretion, the comments you submit to us.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
All personal information stored on www.amiriusparis.com will be treated with the utmost care. The information we keep will not be sold or used for any purpose other than to provide you with the best possible service. Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties only if this is necessary for the purposes set out above. These third parties are companies or organisations that we entrust with the responsibility of providing services on our behalf or that require us to do so in accordance with local law. We ensure that such third parties, whether or not located in the European Union, process your personal data with the utmost care and in accordance with the provisions of the DPMR. Third parties may be :
- market intelligence agencies
- messaging services
- payment service providers
- IT service providers
- communications agencies and direct marketing consultants
- market research and market analysis service providers
- legal and other professional advisors
- regulators, governments and law enforcement authorities
HOW LONG WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE KEPT?
AMIRIUS paris retains your personal data for a limited period of time according to a principle of proportionality. All data processed for the purpose of managing the relationship between a client and AMIRIUS Paris (name, first name, address, email, etc.) is held by AMIRIUS Paris for the duration of the contract and for the following thirty-six (36) months. At the end of this period, if no activity from your account has been detected, all your personal information will be deleted from AMIRIUS Paris' servers.